Here lies a list of things I wish were still around, but have been discontinued for one reason or another. Fond memories of their existence still live on.
1. PB Loco Peanut Butter I have scoured the shelves of every food supplier for peanut butter that even remotely competes with their raspberry white chocolate flavor… None suffice. Not only is this delectable flavor gone, the entire store no longer exists.
2. Wildcard was my favorite news app because it allowed for easy scrolling and scanning between classes. It kept me up to date on recent events without requiring too much reading time.
3. All of the retired Vera Bradley patterns because there were so many cute patterns I became attached to just before they were replaced with new ones. Sometimes I visit the retired patterns page to reminisce on all the good times. Good thing I bought like every item in Va Va Bloom before it vanished…
4. Crispy M&M’s are so delicious that I wish it would have been possible to buy them in bulk and preserve them. They were taken off the shelves for 10 years… PLOT TWIST they’re back!!!
5. Victoria’s Secret Gorgeous Perfume because after years of searching for the perfect scent, it’s only fitting the product would go extinct the same year I found it. Needless to say, I spray sparingly.
In the words of Counting Crows: “Don’t it always seem to go that you don’t know what you got ’til it’s gone, they paved paradise and put up a parking lot…”