10 songs: Perfect for those post-workout showers & “it was a long day” bubble baths.
- Mr. Brightside- The Killers To make you feel like an angsty teen again.
- Rockstar- Nickelback No one has to know you still listen to Nickelback.
- 400 Lux- Lorde Lorde reminds us how badass we can (pretend to) be.
- Holy Ground- Taylor Swift A little Taylor is good for the soul.
- Clothes Off!- Gym Class Heroes Hitting the high chorus is a must.
- Louise- Mipso I’m no hipster, but sometimes I pretend in the shower.
- Little Talks- Nico & Vinz Overall a great song to belt out.
- Chances- Five For Fighting What’s alone time without a mid-life crisis?
- Beachin’- Jake Owen Trust me, you need this virtual vacation.
- Piano Man- Billy Joel Some practice for when this is played at the bars this weekend.
Have any to add?! Comment below! 🙂