Just some very practical apps to help you survive & thrive in your daily adult life, Yippee!
1. Mint– this app can be connected to your online banking accounts to track your spending. It allows you to set limits on how much you spend on different categories, and even auto-categorizes your expenses for you. Saving money made simple!
2. Walmart- as if Walmart wasn’t cheap enough, the savings catcher feature can be used to scan your receipt and it will automatically check the surrounding area for better prices and refund your credit card with the difference. You don’t even have to get off the couch.
3. Southwest Airlines- if you travel a lot, this app is a lifesaver. It lets me know if there are delays, saves me from having to print a boarding pass, and is especially helpful for early flight check-in so that I am guaranteed an aisle seat.
4. Sunrise- I recently wrote about this calendar app in my blog post about getting life back on track. I don’t know about you, but if it’s not in my calendar, it’s not happening. Sunrise helps me feel organized and syncs to all my devices so that I am never late or out of the loop!
5. MyFitnessPal- this is ideal for tracking your diet and exercise because it allows you to make goals based on calorie intake and daily activity. Plus they have a database of nutrition info, so it’s easy to find a specific food or scan the barcode to enter it into your diary for the day.